Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Limited Edition Interview Disc ?

From: MRGHEESL@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 95 11:50:44 CST
Subject: Limited Edition Interview Disc ?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

About a year ago, I went looking for the Baktabak KB interview disc.  I
searched all over locally and eventually had to special order it.  In my
quest though, I discovered another interview disc in a large yellow box
with a younger Kate on the cover, sitting amongst lots of flowers in a
field.  The disc is only seven minutes or so long.  On the disc itself (and I believe on the box, too) was the notation "Limited
Edition of 1000."  Does anybody know what I have
stumbled across ?   Also, as I bought the disc used, it came with just
the disc and an oversized box.  Were there any extras that came with
this disc (like picture books, discographies, lyrics, etc.)  Any help
here would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
*
Roman