Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cloudbusting on HENSA

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 31 Mar 95 20:31:33 GMT
Subject: Cloudbusting on HENSA
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello all.

Has anyone else experianced any problems with the Cloudbusting files
available by FTP from UNIX.HENSA.AC.UK?  I have tried several times
and they seem to be corrupt, I don't think it's my fault as I am
specifying BINARY transfer etc and doing the right things with the
compressed files.  I am using this site because I get a transfer
rate of 200 Kb/Sec or so and I always suffer from lags when I try to
access sites abroad.

If no one else has had problems I'll assume that it's my fault and
will look into my method, if this isn't the case then I'll mail the
Sysop.

Thank you for your patience.

'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush

Garrick.