Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.66

From: Connie Lofton <Connie_Lofton@sonymusic.com>
Date: 31 Mar 95 16:54:38 EDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.66
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Just wanted to say a quick goodbye to everyone as I'm leaving Sony (and as a
result, this list) to pursue other ambitions.  It's been a great year for me
spending time with fellow Bushophiles, and I thank you one and all for
broadening my knowledge of all things Kate and further fanning the flames of my
admiration for her (and her fans!).   Keep up the great work, and I hope to be
back sometime in the near future.

BTW, to Vickie & Larry,  I recently saw Kirsty MacColl myself (March 18, to be
exact) here in NYC.  She was awesome; it was great to hear her live.  And I got
to talk to her a bit after the show; I've always wanted to ask her about the
T-shirt she designed to promote her "Titanic Days" album, which I wore to her
show--I think she was quite chuffed that anyone actually owned the shirt (she
said she had never seen how the finished shirt looked before seeing it on
me!).   She also said that she'll be going back into the studio after this tour
is finished and she hopes to have a new album out by early next year, which is
definitely great news.

Well, that's it for me.   Best wishes to Love Hounds everywhere!

--Connie