Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW II

From: Angel Bracamontes <NSAB2@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 25 Mar 1995 14:17:43 GMT
Subject: TWW II
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm not sure, but I think TWW II does have an extended version that
differs from the boxed set's by a couple of songs, (possibly RubGirl
and RockMan included). There is, by the way a TWW III (with a white
cover and two 'female/K' symbols) that contains b-sides to Red Shoes
singles:

RubGirl (extended)/Shoedance/Alchemy/Eat the Music/Don't Give Up/Show
A Little Devotion/Candle (instru)/Home for Xmas/Moments of Pleasure
(instru - which is incredible and otherwise unavailable on CD)

Strangely, the RubGirl (US mix) from ASIL is not included, and Eat The
Music which is listed on the packaging as the extended version is
actually shorter than the album cut. Meanwhile, the ETM on the ASIL
single is listed as (US mix), and it IS the extended version. Did
somebody mess up or what?

So how do I get a hold of one of these LH vids?