Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Shirt

From: ac506@lafn.org (Lisa Morton)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 1995 03:39:36 GMT
Subject: The Shirt
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@lafn.org

Hi Steve the Lovehounds Shirt Designer -

Sorry, tried to reply to your e-mail message, but the system
wouldn't send it through, so I'm posting it here.

Unfortunately, when Neil Gaiman remarked on my Lovehounds shirt,
I was running to catch a cab and didn't get to stop for a chat.
I will, however, be seeing a bunch of my British writer pals again
in May, and plan on proudly displaying your fabulous work for more
comments at that time.  I will post reactions then!

Lisa