Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Alexei Sayle's Stuff????

From: penguin908@aol.com (Penguin908)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 16:42:36 -0500
Subject: Kate on Alexei Sayle's Stuff????
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I watched Alexei Sayle's Stuff this past week on TV Ontario.  Near the
middle of the show, they did a skit about how British folks were trying to
register their children into schools earlier and earlier.  The announcer
then said something about some folks "signing up their children at the
moment of conception."  They then showed a shot of a couple in bed, doing
the nasty, the man rolling off the woman, and a school representative
popping up from under the covers with the papers to sign.  The woman looks
A LOT like Kate Bush, and I was wondering if anyone can confirm or refute
this.  Her name didn't pop up in the credits, but it damn sure looked like
her.

Any ideas???

*
"There is a place in society for nasty-minded, rude people." - Peter Cook
"Shut up.  You're wrong.  Get over it." - Bill Hicks

Alan Tignanelli - penguin908@aol.com