Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chris Drops A Bomb On Us

From: DSearch@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 18:13:01 -0500
Subject: Chris Drops A Bomb On Us
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

<<Subject: Re: Love Hounds collection...
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 00:28:45 GMT

   Enjoy it. There may not be another.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago>>

Say it ain't so, Chris!  The Lovehounds Collection is easily the most
impressive video compilation, legit or otherwise, I have ever seen.  I'd say
the packaging alone makes it worth the price but as they're free....:)   But
I can say we'll be *very* lucky if The Beatles Anthology due later this year
from EMI is half as good.

Why the end of the leash for The Lovehounds Collection?

--David Reff
  It's not in the trees I come :)