Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

and so is love/rubberband girl(u.s. mix) 7" pic. disc

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 16:17:06 -0500
Subject: and so is love/rubberband girl(u.s. mix) 7" pic. disc
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Here we are once more.......... sorry, yes I have one of the above
picture discs which comes with a giant 'fly-poster', the 7" picture disc
is centered in a 12" plastic sleeve, much like the 'On stage' Canadian
frame idea. EMPD 355 UK  really quite beautiful if i do say so.
Asking $15 US plus $2 shipping in US, $3 to the Great White North

Furthermore; I did place an order for the Single File video. I have
more than enough people interested. If I get my original order, I will
place another. If anyone up in Canada sees this, there are numerous
interested people in the US who need this video. It is an import for
us--whatever happenen to the free trade agreement of 1982?

Yesterday, I stumbled across record bin cards for the WHOLE STORY.
I'd like to get these to interested people. They cost me a $1 a piece,
but mailing them is costing more than buying them. I also have some
of these promo cards for HOL. Anyone interested in the AND SO IS LOVE
picture disc can have one free with their order!

Jon Haverman