Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds Collection Liner Note

From: JAbusheery@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 14:06:10 -0500
Subject: Lovehounds Collection Liner Note
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

HELP!

When I got my Lovehounds Collection, it was close to the time I had to start
packing everything up, because I was moving.  So I made sure to put the Liner
Notes and the Covers in a special place so they would be distroyed or get
lost.  Well I failed, I lost them.  I moved 6 months ago and can't find them
anywhere.  So if anyone out there can make copies of the Liner Notes and the
Covers, I would really appreciate it.  I promise to buy clear plastic cases
for the tapes ASAP and put the covers and notes in there as soon as I get
them.  I live in Massachusetts so if any one from around here could mail them
to me it would be quicker, in theory.

Please e-mail me at: JAbusheery@aol.com

Thanks again,
   Jen