Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

<<This is the FAQ to rec.music.gaffa and Love-Hounds, the combined newsgroup
and mailing list about Kate Bush...

2.   Important topics *outside* [my italics] of
rec.music.gaffa/Love-Hounds...

     Another spin-off is the Tori Amos mailing list: Really-Deep-Thoughts.
     The address to subscribe to the mailing list is:

        rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu.

     The address to post to the mailing list is:

        rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu.

     The purpose of the list is to discuss and disseminate information about
     Tori Amos and her music, and anything else that seems relevant.>>

Yes, there are references in the Lovehounds FAQ to a broader focus than just
Kate.  And no, I'm not objecting to occasional comments, mini-reviews, recomme
ndations, etc. about other female artists which may be of interest.  However,
I receive Lovehounds via AOL, which means it costs me not only time but money
to have to wade through everything I never asked to know about Tori Amos
spread across 3 or 4 separate emails.

How can anyone seriously maintain that a 1700 line Tori Amos discography
belongs anywhere but in rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu?

--David Reff
  Dallas, TX
  Other than this a most pleased Lovepup

P.S. Being a bit new to cyberjargon, I assume RTFFAQ stands for Read The
Friendly FAQ... that is correct, no?