Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds etc...

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 14:47:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: love-hounds etc...
To: "J.A.Harkness" <J.A.Harkness@sheffield.ac.uk>
Cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Mon, 6 Mar 1995, J.A.Harkness wrote:

> Hey, Stuart!
>
> Saw your bit in Love Hounds about  the female Vocalists discussion
> thingy.

For which I got mildly and appropriately flamed, if we're talking about
the same thing! Or have you mistaken me for someone else? :*}

  What I'm really interested in is if anyone has any
> information on Stina Nordenstam.  Can't get info, can't get cds can't
> get anything.  All I have is two tracks taped from the Radio (one
> called 'Little Star')
>
> Mail me at j.a.harkness@sheffield.ac.uk mark stuf to Will/Timberwolf
> in the subj box...
>
> Ta, darlin'
>
> Will
> xxxx

Sorry, I haven't heard of her, but I'm cc'ing this to the list to see if
those with wider experience than me can give you some help.

Anyone?

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|