Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My first post!!

From: copelandj@aspen.uml.edu
Date: 6 Mar 95 13:39:21 -0500
Subject: My first post!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi Folks!

Could someone please help me?  I would LOVE to get a copy of the LoveHounds
tapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be happy to mail blanks. (Hell, I would be happy to stand on my head
and spin like a top if it meant I could get a copy!! *laugh at self*)

My e-mail address is:
                       copelandj@woods.uml.edu

BTW, I live in Lowell, massachusetts and am interested in getting together with
anybody from the area (Boston, Nashua, Worcester, etc..) to gush about Kate and
listen to her music (bien sur!!!!!!!!).

Warmly,
John Copeland
(another rabib Kate Bush fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

P.s.  Thanks to the LH's who have e-mailed me on other matters and been
friendly and encouraging!

P.P.S.  This is great!