Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Note for David Weiner & John Copeland

From: "Smith, Van Edward - GS13" <smithv@407po1.usafe.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 95 10:02:00 PST
Subject: Note for David Weiner & John Copeland
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 17 TEXT

(Apologies in advance for this private post on RMG...)

David & John, I've tried several times over the past week and a half to
e-mail you
both to set up making Love Hounds Collection tapes for you, but all my
e-mails
have been bounced back (not the first time I've had this problem in
Germany, as Peter Manchester and Cindy Loseille can attest to).  David,
hopefully
some other Love Hound out there will respond to your post.  If not, e-mail
me your snail-mail address and we'll work it that way.  John, you can also
send me
your snail-mail address, or simply post a request to RMG for copies.

Van