Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori ad nauseum

From: DSearch@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 14:26:12 -0500
Subject: Tori ad nauseum
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

<< While a 1711 line posting [about Tori Amos recordings] may be a little
long for any topic, I think the newer folks on the list/group need some
enlightening...

...this list is *not* for exclusive discussion of Kate Bush. This group is
for the discussion of all female musical artists ... who follow in the
tradition of Ms. Bush...

So cut out the whining about "Non-Kate content" until you have RTFFAQ!>>

OK, I'm a Lovehounds newbie, Lovepup, whatever.  But I'm not a newsletter
newbie, and I've been a Kate fan since 1978.  Mildly offended by the
arrogance of this post decrying "newbie whining", I decided to recheck FAQ
reality vs. the above assertions.