Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori ad nauseum

From: laganlove@aol.com (Lagan Love)
Date: 6 Mar 1995 09:07:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Tori ad nauseum
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I also get this Newsgroup through AOL. I read it through their Internet
Connection interface. It clearly says at the top of the folder DISCUSSION
OF KATE BUSH & OTHER ALTERNATIVE MUSIC. So, I do not expect messages
exclusive to Kate in nature.
                                                              Within this
folder each topic is listed. If it is something I care not to read I skip
it. This costs me nothing but the fraction of seconds to choose to read or
not read the message(s). I can go through the rec.music.gaffa newsgroup
rather quickly.         What sorts of systems are other people using? Try
AOL version 2.0.

Lagan Love