Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gaffa

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 95 09:29:07 GMT
Subject: Re: Gaffa
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams) writes:
>
>> Come on, please! Tape is something that one gets stuck *to* far more
>> often than "suspended in." Have you *ever* seen *anyone* (other than
>>in the pages of Breakthrough) actually get suspended in gaffer's tape?
>
>Gaffer's tape is often used to suspend electrical cabling from overhead
>rigging.  (You loop it sticky-side-out -- it's easier to remove that
>way.)

   Agreed, people do use it this way, but Kate's recording studio is
a tiny, low-ceiling thing, and has nothing suspended that I have been
able to see. It would be relevant if Kate toured, and dealt with things
being rigged over her head. But, sadly, she has not.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)