Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gaffa, Kether & Malkuth

From: patrik@shell.portal.com (Patrick M Crumhorn)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 16:52:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Gaffa, Kether & Malkuth
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Klaatu@cybernetics.net wrote:
: I thought that I once found the term Gaffa in some kaballistic
: text as one of the 10 positions on the Tree of Life. This is what

     There is no such term in the qabalistic tradition.  The ten sephira,
in order from top to bottom, are:  Kether, Chockmah, Binah, Chesed,
Geburah (is this what you meant? It does not mean what you interpret
"gaffa" to mean), Tiphereth, Netzach, Hod, Yesod, and Malkuth.  There is
also a concept called "Daath" which eleven different scholars will give
eleven different definitions of. B-)

--
   	Patrick Crumhorn	patrik@shell.portal.com
    "Government is a hallucination in the mind of governors"