Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ignore me...I'm just gushing.

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 01 Mar 95 13:40:59 EST
Subject: Re: Ignore me...I'm just gushing.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

--- You wrote:
"Suspended In Gaffa" is just the most beautiful video I've ever seen
(except for that HAIR -- what possessed her?).  I love the way she bounces
impatiently on the line, "Can I have it all now?"
--- end of quoted material ---
I just LOVE that hairdo!   Kate's hair has been pretty much
the same since day 1 except for the Lionheart era and "The
Strange Art.." book (Ivy in her hair).  It's nice to see
her with a different look for a change.

peace

ronny