Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gaffa, Kether & Malkuth

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: 28 Feb 1995 22:09:33 GMT
Subject: Re: Gaffa, Kether & Malkuth
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here, we go again....  So, I must put in my perfunctory objection to
the claim that Kate is hiding anything here or that Gaffa is the
plural of "gaffe".  Kate, for once, has given you the whole,
beautiful, wonderful resonant truth.  She has placed it in front of
our noses to be marvelled at, and yet you look past it seeking for a
deeper truth.  You gaze past the banquet in search of a morsel.  There
is no deeper truth, the truth she has provided fills a planet.

Gaffa is gaffer's tape, just like Kate says.  There are no social
blunders here, no fauxes pas.  Just Kate expressing that she feels
tangled up in the very tools she requires for creating, for finding
meaning, for communing with God.  What more could you want?  What more
could you need?