Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate=fear

From: fox@panix.com (Lou Fox)
Date: 27 Feb 1995 23:43:25 -0500
Subject: Re: kate=fear
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

:    It's not quite clear, but you seem to be claiming that your friend
: saw Kate open for Joan Armatrading. Kate never opened for *anyone*.

I don't know exactly what the context of the concert wasa; i wasn't the
one there. Maybe it was some sort of benefit or all-day type concert or
whatever. the only details I have is that Kate went on before Joan
Armatrading, who was the act Tracey's mom wanted to see, and Kate scared
my friend.
Maybe other Lovehounds in the UK or even South Africa have more info on a
Kate/Joan concert that happened about twelve years ago.

Jennifer