Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW

From: "Horace 'The Eye' Buntley" <cerebus@ebhon.jnst.uor.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 19:56:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TWW
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uu.net>

Nice to hear that others get a poke in the heart from that beautiful
song.  I think that I would definately listen to it with MoP... although,
sadly, I haven't heard Under the Ivy.  Where could I get a listen?  People
seem to talk about it so much.

Bog, I love Kate!  I only ever get to hear her when I find a friend who
will play her for me, as I always listened to my X's Kate CDs.  It's a
hard life.  Would that I had moola.  *sigh*

The funny thing is, I've got the songs so much in my head that all I have
to do is keep the lyrics around, and I end up hearing it and singing it
to myself all day.  I've never had this much focus shift from music to
just the words.  Thanks, cs.uwp.edu.  Thanks, Love-Hounds, for keeping
Kate in my thoughts.
|cerebus@ebhon.jnst.uor.edu|"Perhaps *two* sacks of gold?" -- C. the Aardvark|