Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 1995 Lovehounds Collection?

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 95 04:12:00 GMT
Subject: Re: 1995 Lovehounds Collection?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Another Chris wrote:
>Okay, folks, now that I know what's on the 1994 tapes, does anyone in a
>position to know have any definitive info about a potential 1995 tape set?

   That would be me. Nothing definitive yet, but work on it will be starting
soon.

> Will 1994 tape set holders have the option to get updates only?  And,
>finally, does each year's tape set simply add new stuff to the previous
>year's collection, or is there stuff that doesn't make the cut?  Answers on a
>postcard...

    There should be no need for any duplication. We have plenty of prime
Kate video to fill several more collections.

    BTW, I am working on a Web page with the contents of the the collection
in HTML, text, Postscript and possibly Acrobat. I will need to find a home
for it when it's done.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)