Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's Post

From: Lynne_Atwill@eyenet.north.net (Lynne Atwill)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 95 08:28:38 EDT
Subject: Vickie's Post
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Thanks Vickie;
Whew.....you said it all!
I didn't want to get into this feminism debate until I had time to sit and
think out my position and choose my words carefully. And lately I've had
barely enough time to *read* my mail, never mind trying to put fingers to
keys. But Vickie, except for the personal bits, your post laid out clearly
and intelligently what I wanted to say. (Actually, even some of the
personal bits were similar).

Oh, and just for the record, I've yet to see an example of Vickie, Chris or
any of the other "long-timers" being unreasonable or flaming someone
unnecessarily. They don't flaunt their status nor jump all over newbies.

Lynne_Atwill@eyenet.north.net
                       _   ,__o