Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:

From: Anders Hultman <anders.hultman@unisource.se>
Date: 13 Feb 1995 12:26:11 GMT
Subject: Re:
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

u3a97@teach.cs.keele.ac.uk (The Sideliner) wrote:

> Does anyone know where there is a TrueType font like the one used on the
> Hounds of Love sleeve? When I bought that album I not only fell in love with
> Kate, but also with the typeface...

The typeface is called Zapf Chancery and is built in (in ROM) in most PostScript
printers and is often provided for free as bitmaps or TrueType when you
buy the printer. It is also possible to buy it separately from Adobe,
Monotype or any typeface shop. If there is more than one variety of the
typeface, it should be Zapf Chancery Medium Italic.

anders