Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Two grove record sides

From: "Robert P. Keefer" <keefer@msmary.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 09:06:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Two grove record sides
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

For whoever's keeping track: Monty Python's Flying Circus released an
album in the late 70's called "Matching Tie and Handkerchief Set" that was
touted as a 'three-sided album' because it had two groves on one side.

FYI

Robert Keefer              Psychology Department    And we know that we're
Mt. St. Mary's College     (301) 447-6122           alive, If we weren't
Emmitsburg, MD  21727      keefer@msmary.edu        sure before/I reach
[Speaking for myself.]                              and soar.  - B-52's