Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Idea

From: Kate <KAL93003@UConnVM.UConn.Edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 95 08:24:44 EST
Subject: New Idea
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Gee, isn't nice that all these big strong guys (I tried, really tried, to
write "men" but I was laughing too hard) can tell us how we women should
see ourselves and feminism ("I know feminists, I've talked to feminists,
and YOU BITCH are NO feminist!") -- but frankly I don't care.

Let's talk about Kate -- and because everyone seems to lack ideas (except
for WHAT'S FOR SALE), let me dare to suggest a topic. Suppose you had the
chance to write a film for Kate, a link of five songs as TLTCTC has been
suggested to be. What five songs would you choose? How would you link them,
i.e. story line? Any one with a little positive energy out there?

Kate, The Feminist (aka Bitch and proud of it)