Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

non-kate

From: "SCOTT E. O'DONNELL, ESQ." <SCOTTO@ernie.mxim.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 2:47:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: non-kate
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
CC: SCOTTO@ernie.mxim.com

For you over in europe,
	I was wondering if you could tell me anything about a group that I
loved back in the mid eighties.  "NENA"
	I know that they were a German group. They had one hit over in the US,
" 99 luft balloons ". I Know that any of you that remember this group are
out there thinkin' that they were just a pop one hit wonder (might be true),
but I really like the album that they released in the US.
	So, could anyone tell me if they were bigger in Europe, did they
release any other albums over there, anything would be appriciated.

					THX,
						ScottO