Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Covered

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 04 Feb 95 13:55:28 EST
Subject: KaTe Covered
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

If you're into making music, read this....

For the past six weeks I have been calling gaffans to join the KaTe Covered
project. So far, that's resulted into 14 contributors.
I need at least another 10 persons, to fill the 90 minute tape that'll be
the result of all this.
Hence the fifth call so-far:
If there are people reading this with any musical abilities, please e-mail
me and I'll tell you what to do to be part of "KaTe Covered". Contributors
will receive a copy in advcance of anyone else, free of charge. Also, if at
all possible, Kate herself will receive a copy.

Music-lovers worldwide, come forward! :-)

Regards,

Marcel Rijs * "Conan the librarian" * Den Haag * The Netherlands
100276.2176@compuserve.com                          mfgr@sara.nl