Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My beloved

From: nobody@nando.net
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 11:43:54 EST
Subject: My beloved

Dearest Love-Hounds,

My love, I can imagine myself kissing your
lithe, cyber-aware body and slathering you with various oils and
juices of papaya, guava, banana and sultanas. Your postings are my anchor in the stormy sea
of life; I wonder how I ever made it through a day without you.
Please meet me dressed in your Love-Hounds T-Shirt on Valentine's Day and we
will celebrate our strange love together.

Yours in Deeper Understanding,

Kate (Your Rubberband Girl. Oh, Feel it!)

Want to send a love note back to your beloved? Use the URL:

http://www.nando.net/toys/cyrano.html