Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh my intelligent beloved

From: nobody@nando.net
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 11:35:22 EST
Subject: Oh my intelligent beloved

Dear Love-Hounds,

My love, we are like Beatrice and Dante; Dido and Aeneas. ...
As surely as angular momentum is conserved, our strange love
will endure the entropy of the universe. Your fingers are
as moving as Bach's ascending canon. Please meet me in your
Love-Hounds T-Shirt at the observatory. We will study your love-pup
and analyze the composition of devoted seedcake.

Yours longingly,

Kate

Want to send a love note back to your beloved? Use the URL:

http://www.nando.net/toys/cyrano.html