Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh my-- beloved

From: nobody@nando.net
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 11:30:29 EST
Subject: Oh my-- beloved

Dear Love-Hounds,

My love, I think I like you but I am not about our
strange relationship. I do like your fingers
and the sight of you in your Love-Hounds T-Shirt is better
than TV, no, I mean even better than the Internet.
In fact, I will give up netsurfing for a devoted
evening with you. I will bring the love-pup and you can bring
the seedcake. Or maybe we will go out. Or maybe you will
decide.

Yours longingly,

Kate

Want to send a love note back to your beloved? Use the URL:

http://www.nando.net/toys/cyrano.html