Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Horizon Entertainment

From: horizonent@aol.com (HorizonEnt)
Date: 1 Feb 1995 17:37:24 -0500
Subject: Horizon Entertainment
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

 We would like to take a moment to introduce you to Horizon Entertainment,
Inc.  Horizon Entertainment is a promotional and informational network
designed specifically to help those aspiring to have a successful career
in the music industry.  You have the opportunity to join a network of
professionals who are dedicated to helping each other grow.  Whether you
are writing your first song or producing you're tenth album, you can get
lost in the shuffle if you don't stay on top of your craft.  We as a unit
offer information that you can utilize to help further yourself, and the
ability to connect with other professionals in the industry.

 Horizon has different programs designed for members on different levels.
Our monthly news letter, management company and referral network offers
the wide variety of information, marketing and administration for those
qualified to participate.  So we don't overwhelm you with too much
information to start off with, let us begin with what a membership
entitles you to, then we will briefly touch on a couple other levels of
Horizon.

 By becoming a member of Horizon Entertainment,  you:
  -receive a subscription to Horizon's monthly news letter
  -receive information on upcoming Horizon Entertainment events
  -receive a free membership to the PAN Network (an on-line service
dedicated to musicians)
  -are tapped into our expanding referral network
  -are able to use Horizon's staff to help answer questions you have about
the industry and your career.
  -receive priority over all other incoming inquiries and mail
  -receive discounts from some Horizon affiliated businesses
  -benefits continue to grow daily and you will be kept updated of all
membership privileges through our monthly newsletter.

 but what you may not know is that you:
  -will learn the value of being affiliated with organizations like; SGA,
   AIMP, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, NARAS and how to utilize their services.
  -have the ability to find producers, collaborators, musicians, agents,
  and promoters to fulfill your needs.
  -can find out information on the companies who contact you
regarding your material.

 Horizon is also developing a publishing and management firm through which
we will be promoting talent.  In the event that you are in the network and
if your material is ready you may have the opportunity to be represented
by Horizon Entertainment's publishing or management division.

 Horizon Entertainment has been designed to create an industry within the
industry.  By utilizing the information given you can save yourself costly
mistakes.  By capitalizing on the ability to network, you can save
yourself a lot of time.  You can basically control your own destiny.

 We hope you choose to join Horizon Entertainment in our efforts to expand
and redefine the music industry.  We look forward to a long and productive
relationship.

For more information regarding membership contact Horizon Entertainment
at:
HorizonEnt@aol.com.