Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: After a year as a Kate fan...

From: sbowling@acpub.duke.edu (Scott Bowling)
Date: 31 Jan 1995 00:04:27 GMT
Subject: Re: After a year as a Kate fan...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello Courtney, in responce to your first question, there are Kate fans out
here in the hinterlands of the US; a friend of mine from Tennessee bought
the "This Woman's Work" box while we were undergrads, and I found my own
copy a few years later (leaving me with extra copies of all the official
releases, which I distributed among friends who have yet to realize what
meaningful gifts they were ;( ).  Your point is well taken, however; seems
Kate is underappreciated, at least among most others I know in the
twentysomething generation.  Their loss.
By the way, this is my first post (and first reading) of r.m.g; took me
forever to find it, since I was looking for Kate's name in the newsgroups,
but it was worth the wait.
As for your second question (what is Lovehounds), I am curious, too.  Also,
what is TLTCTC?
-Scott
...._finally_ suspended in gaffa