Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: playboy

From: laganlove@aol.com (Lagan Love)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 06:15:29 -0500
Subject: Re: playboy
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

Yes, The Whole Story video has been released in North America (US) on both
VHS and laserdisc. I do not know if they are still in print/pressing, but
I have seen at least the laserdisc in stores recently.

BTW, if you want to complete your Kate video collection you will have to
also get The Single File video (VHS from Canada or VHS & Laserdisc from
Japan) because it contains videos not on The Whole Story.

Lagan Love

P.S.
        If you can't find TWS VHS video E-Mail me; I have a copy I am
willing to sell or trade (don't really need it as I have both the US and
Japanese laserdiscs of it).