Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wanted: TapeTree Video!

From: JYDJ88C@prodigy.com (Joseph Pauley)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 05:09:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Wanted: TapeTree Video!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hullo BushHeads, yet another lurker here...

I would kill or die to have a copy of "The Video" in my hot little hands
as well!
I'll leave the first-born to those who will actually have children, as
it would be
kinda impossible for my lover Mike and I to have children. <g>

Please, please, please e-mail me and let me know what it takes to get
one...

Your Humble servant,

Joe Pauley

Pittsburgh, PA (by way of Hawaii, Japan, Chicago, Arkansas and about
everywhere in between)