Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

playboy

From: "Brian J Dillard" <dillardb@student.msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 17:51:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: playboy
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lovehounds)

ulp. can we please drop it. really. i've seen this debate at leaset 2x before
on this list, and i'm a newbie (1 yr or less) . . . . . .

brian dillard

KATE CONTENT: anybody know if/where The Whole Story is available on
videocassette in north america? my local where house records doesn't even list
it even as being no longer available. they have no listing at all. i have
TLTC&TC, the lovehounds collection, the cd-video double pack of Hammersmith,
and TSW videos . . . . i just need The Whole Story to complete my video
collection!

dillardb@student.msu.edu