Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh my goodness

From: jws5@Lehigh.EDU
Date: 28 Jan 1995 16:49:00 -0500
Subject: Oh my goodness
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jws5@Lehigh.EDU

Hey folks...

    I was just listening to TRS and was blasting "Moments of Pleasure", one of
my all-time favorites.  When the line came, "Hey there Bill... will you turn
the lights up..." the connection hit me like a tank.  I'm sure this is old
news to most people here, but for me it was so sad... Bill is the light person
whom "Blow Away" was written for - the lighting man who was killed in an
accident during that years-ago tour.

    Wow.  That is *really* sad.
                                        Peace,
                                          Justin

justin sol       |  "but it did not occur to cain that killing his brother
jws5@lehigh.edu  |             would cause his brother's death"
fauna canzona    |                 -jean claude van itallie