Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 3 CD Box... ?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 95 13:05:06 +0100
Subject: Re: 3 CD Box... ?
To: ab580@leo.nmc.edu
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Karl wrote:
> I was just looking through cdeurope (telnet cdeurope.com) and I found that
> they were offering a 3CD boxed set, released by EMI...  now they had two
> copies, one from Holland called "3CD Boxed Set" and another, with no
> country listed called "Kate Bush Box/3CD" released 12/92...  now assuming
> these are the same thing, does anyone know what this is?

As far as I know there are two different 3CD boxed sets, both containing regular
albums packed into a cardboard box. I have one of them, the one from UK. The
corresponding entries in the discography are as following:

Kate Bush
    1992
    This box contains the first three albums (The Kick Inside, Lionheart, Never
    for Ever), it appeared in the shops for Christmas 1991.
3CD EMI                             UK/?        777 7 80627 2
    cardboard box containing the three normal UK CDs.

        Kate Bush - The Kick Inside                            43:12
        Kate Bush - Lionheart                                  36:56
        Kate Bush - Never for Ever                             37:30

Kate Bush
    This box contains three albums (The Kick Inside, Lionheart, Hounds of
    Love).
3CD EMI                             F           ?
    cardboard box containing the three normal CDs.

        Kate Bush - The Kick Inside                            43:12
        Kate Bush - Lionheart                                  36:56
        Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love                             47:33

These boxes are IMHO only recommended for collectors, since the only special
thing is a small cardboard box with some pictures on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a third, similar, one, made in Holland.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]