Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PROPOSAL: Just A Pack Of Lovehounds

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 24 Jan 95 13:05:36 EST
Subject: PROPOSAL: Just A Pack Of Lovehounds
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

(gulp!)

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ME YET!

There seems to be a genuine interest for
a "directory" of the Lovehounds.

I propose we call it "The Lovehounds Pack".

Here's what I'd like to see included for now:

1. Name
2. E-mail Address
3. Birthdate
4. Occupation
5. Kate Fan since:
6. Lovehound since:
7. Free text

That's It.  I do not wish to see anything
other than what's listed above.

Item 7 can be a couple of lines to have whatever
you want.  It can be an interesting Kate
or Lovehounds anecdote or just something
about yourself  (please, no "swm ISO swf"!)
this should NOT be a dating service!!!! ;-)

Any portion may be left blank.  However,
I do believe that the minimum should include
name, Kate fan since and Lovehound since.
Thew rest may be left blank.

This list would be public domain and could
be obtained either through FTP or e-mailed.
(at first, anyways)

Please do not use this list for bulk e-mail
or any other indiscreet purposes.  it's
just for fun and to get to know each other
a little better.   :-)

DISCLAIMER:  The contents of this list is
solely the responsibility of the individual.
The keeper of this list will not be
responsible for any use or abuse of the
information included in this list.
Duplication is allowed.

This list is solely for entertainment and social
purposes.

or e-mail to me directly.

Please discuss openly.

If interest is WIDESPREAD, then I'll put it to a
vote for a period of 1 week.   The result will
then be published.

This list will enable us to gather up lots of
bits-n-pieces of the Lovehounds history

I think everybody has at least 1 interesting
Kate/Lovehound story to tell.   :-)

(ay ay ay.....what am I getting myself into?!)

peace

ron