Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wanted: TapeTree Video!

From: charlefr@qm.WV.TEK.COM (Steve Frost)
Date: 24 Jan 1995 16:53:54 GMT
Subject: Wanted: TapeTree Video!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

So, I most humbly grovel at anybody's feet who will provide me with a good
quality copy of the famous TapeTree video!

I'll put you in my will, and write songs about you, and name my next
child after you.  I'll put your name in the credits of my next major
video, and re-write Bullfinch's Mythology to reflect a god/dess
named after you.  I'll tell you what the really *correct* question
was to the answer of "42", and create a miniseries based on your
favorite dessert topping!

And if all this wasn't enough I would certainly be most appreciative!

Please respond via email.

Thank you ever-so-verily!

Peace-

--
-Steve Frost               "And so it was that I put away
charlefr@qm.wv.tek.com      my drawings of boa constrictors