Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is Kate afraid to fly?

From: Steve Berlin <stev0@chaco.com>
Date: 24 Jan 1995 02:31:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Is Kate afraid to fly?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

madcap@xs4all.nl (Martijn Kluizenaar) dares ask:

> Who cares?

Who cares?  WHO CARES?!?!

It's folk like you who give newbies a bad name, bucko!
You're on LOVE-HOUNDS now!  We care what Kate had for
breakfast this morning!  We care about what teevee
show she likes best!  We care about her brand underwear!

And no, she is not afraid to fly per se; she just doesn't
like it.  I don't know the answers to the other three questions
(yet), but as soon as IED sees 'em, he'll share with the
rest of us.

- Stev0 the Care Bear

"I don't care about poverty,
All I care about is me!"