Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yeah!

From: JWWARREN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 12:02:21 -0500
Subject: Yeah!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Wow, I was wondering about those shirts, would it ever arrive, and yesterday
I did get the shirt finally. Thanks Mary Ellen, thanks Steve, it's great. I
can't wait till the weather gets warm enough to wear it out and have people
see it. Tres cool!

And I just realised that all the postings I'd sent for the past month or so
never made it onto the list because my mailer-- unlike other lists and mail--
sent Lovehounds directly back to "request" instead of the board. I was
wondering for a while if someone was editing out my postings... Oh well.

John Warren