Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Kristmas songs

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 10:07:03 PST
Subject: Kate Kristmas songs
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

As other folks have pointed out, Kate has "December will be Magic"
and "Home for Christmas", but I haven't seen any mention of the
B-side to DWBM, "Warm and Soothing", which is also seasonal.

All three of these songs are appearing on a compilation tape
I'm making for my housemate which I call "Christmas Songs that
Don't Suck".

I'm also throwing on other obvious choices like Tori's cover
of "Little Drummer Boy", John Lennon's "Happy Christmas", and
King Missle's "Detachable Penis".

- Stev0 the Grinch

"Bah, Humbug!" - My man Ebeneezer, before he wimped out