Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bailey Tzuke gets a sister!

From: Jo=Malone%Tech=Services%Banyan=Europe@magnolia.banyan.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 06:09:48 EST
Subject: Bailey Tzuke gets a sister!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Well, I haven't seen anything from the list for quite a while now - nothing
to say? or just nothing going on?

Anyhow, this is a message for Judie Tzuke fans! On Thursday 8th December,
TALULAH (sp?) MAY MUGGLETON-TZUKE was delivered by caesarean section,
weighing 6lb 10oz. Both doing well. Due to leave hospital today.

If any of you well-wishers would like to send any messages of
congratulations or such, I can make sure she and Paul get them.
-Jo
Internet ID: jmalone@banyan.com