Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Calendar idea

From: brian_clayton@csufresno.edu (Brian Clayton)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 02:45:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Calendar idea
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

How about a Kate calendar that starts August 1 and goes through July
31?  This would put Kate's birthday near the end of the "year", in
much the same fashion as a rapidly-approaching holiday in the Julian/
Gregorian calendar.

It can even have the year stated as _Anno Catherine_, "The Year of Our
Kate"...

(And we won't have to wait until 1996 for it.)

Is this too weird or what?  Or have I watched my LH Collection too often?
(---MAJOR BTW: Thanks to everyone for the tape tree!  It's great!---)

BC

ps: "And it makes a great Katemas gift!"