Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shirts-Thanks, etc.

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 20:58:10 GMT
Subject: Shirts-Thanks, etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Happy Holidays to all,

I've sunk into lurkdom here lately due to my ultra hetic life
over the past few months and still not having a computer of my
own, so a a fond Hallo to all.

The t-shirts have been mailed, so look for yours in the coming
week.  I have a FEW extras if anyone is interested. Also,
someone sent me registered mail recently, but it was returned
to sender before I could claim it.  If it is someone who sent
money for a shirt, please let me know in the next week or so
before I start selling off extras.

I'd like to say thank-you for all the support, patience, and
correspondence I've received.  I'm very happy to be a part of
this group, despite the occasional tarot battle. :)

Verbal once more,
Mary-Helen, alias Faith

"I'm reeling in the music and I've only had a few..."  K8