Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thank you, Karen (was: Kate & Lily)

From: finley@ultrix.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 11:59:09 -0700
Subject: Thank you, Karen (was: Kate & Lily)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Stev0, you must have a very thick asbestos suit! :)  Really, though,
dropping Christianity in the same bucket as fortune cookie sayings...
tsk tsk.

Thanks, Karen, for pointing out the error of my ways.  I apologize for
my harsh tone, I will in future (i.e. after the previous paragraph)
endeavour to clear up misunderstandings via e-mail (wasn't that my New
Year's resolution last year?) before airing my distastes in public.

Merry Christmas, everyone (believers and non-believers alike)!

ObKate: Anyone else in Canada having trouble getting TLTCTC?  I'm having
quite a time in good ol' Lethbridge.  Word is EMI Canada is importing
them based on how many orders they get.  Anyone got the number for the
CD Bar in Toronto?

Kent Finley            | "I want to be a lawyer, I want to be a scholar
P.O.Box 2081           |  But I really can't be bothered
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  Ooh, just gimme it quick, gimme it,
CANADA, eh? T1J 4K6    |  gimme gimme gimme gimme."
finley@ultrix.uleth.ca |                          Kate Bush -- "Sat in Your Lap"