Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sigh...

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 1994 12:56:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Sigh...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Ah, it's the Holiday season, KaTe is on the stereo, a kitty is purring in my
lap, and there's a flamewar brewing on love-hounds.  Nice to see all is well
in the world. ;)

So would it offend people if some of us were to put together a Love-Hounds
calendar using the Gregorian system for 1996?  It would feature pictures and
salient dates in KaTe's Kareer and the history of love-hounds noted where
appropriate... any other ideas welcome.  E-mail them to me privately, please.

(Karen, please also send me that GIF if you in the Babooshka outfit once you
get it uploaded and sent to Stuart... we'll also need a centerfold. ;>)

Meredith
meth@delphi.com