Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I see a flame war a-starting

From: TRUSTNO1@tvo.org (Shane Markle)
Date: 09 Dec 1994 22:00:58 GMT
Subject: I see a flame war a-starting
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Okay, lesse...

- Steve Berlin talking about Christianity and Tarot being usless
  crap.
  (Sure to bring some thoroughly flame filled replies)
- Manteau telling people that they are "know it all"s or that
  they don't know anything at all, when he's just explaing his own
  situation.
  (Already bringing those replies)
- Kent Finley taking Chris Williams' comments as offensive.
- Chris Williams making those comments.

     Come on here, let this Tarot thing go already.  Let people say
what they want to, and when they've finished saying it, pretend they
didn't say it at all.  It'll all fade away in time, as people realize
the Tarot thing isn't going to happen.  Both sides here, (well, all three
if you include Manteau) are making comments that are going to be
offensive to some, you just can't escape it.  So please, can't we
just all get along?  Heheh =)

The peacekeeper...
| "Your Love, is better then ice cream,            | Shane Markle      |
| better then anything else that I've tried."      | TRUSTNO1@tvo.org  |
|                                                  | Toronto, ON       |
|                                 -Sarah McLachlan | Great White North |
                                                         It's SNOWING!!!