Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wanted : Cathy Demos

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 16:29:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Wanted : Cathy Demos
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Can anyone point me in the direction of a copy or CD or the Cathy Demos?

I don't have anything of value to trade and I don't have much money, so
if someone could possible post a store where they picked them up (along
with a phone number or address), I would be much gradified.

Or, if someone could volunteer to copy them for me, I will gladly pay you
for the (really good) tapes and postage.

Thanks a bunch...

Aaron
ridley@zasu.sprl.umich.edu